Transforming Learning into a Strategic Business Enabler
Check out the results of Chief Learning Officer Magazine's latest research on the state of the learning industry.
Conducted by Chief Learning Officer Magazine and sponsored by Saba, this study provides a great snapshot of where learning stands on its journey from being perceived as a cost center to being perceived as a strategic enabler of the business.
More than 600 of your peers in learning leadership shared their views on a variety of topics including:
• How learning is perceived by executive leadership in their organization
• The changing role and background of the Chief Learning Officer
• Who are the learning department's key customers inside and outside the organization
• Insights into how to best align learning strategy with business strategy
• How organizations measure the impact of learning on the business
• Insights into measurement and technology that support learning
We hope you enjoy the research, originally presented as an interactive workshop at the Chief Learning Officer Fall Symposium in Colorado Springs.